Thursday, June 10, 2010

Summer Vacation?!


I was asked to teach summer school and decided that I could always use a little extra money. LOL! Isn't that true of all of us! I am home anyway and it is only on Mon.-Wed. from 9-12 for 4 weeks. I can handle that. However, it does cut into my crafting and organizing time! Yesterday I set up 3 tables, one for each of my children and am now going through old pictures to organize and eventually get them into scrapbooks. I started with 3 paper boxes that I had stored Fair Projects from when they were little. A lot went into the garbage but I save the pictures and some artwork that I will put into albums.

Today I want to share a layout I did of my granddaughter with her first pair of glasses. I used my cricut to cut out some 5 petal flowers to make a 3 D flower. I liked the negative so well that I used that too in my layout. I used some crochet flower for center and sponged the edges. The 3 D flower was fun to make!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for entering my giveaway! We have a challenge going on right now and would love for you to participate!
    Shelley
    http://heartstring-designs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete